We encourage you to join the KAI community! KAI is regularly used to improve collaboration and reduce conflict by recognizing differences in problem-solving style. Knowing more about how others prefer to solve problems, with whom you need to collaborate, allows you to benefit from the cognitive diversity of your team.
Completion of the KAI Accreditation Course gives one KAI practitioner status, and permission from the KAI Foundation to administer, score, and interpret KAI results.
The step-by-step process to become a KAI practitioner is to:
- Complete the online application by clicking here. You will be given opportunity to choose which accreditation course you prefer to attend. Note that you will be asked questions which will be used in a bio page and shared with those in your class.
- Within a week, you may be asked to schedule an interview with one of the course tutors to ensure KAI is a fit for your work.
- Upon acceptance of your application, a link to register and make payment will be sent to you.
- Payment must be made eight weeks in advance, or your seat in the course may be lost.
- After completion of the course, you will be asked to agree to and sign the terms outlined in the KAI Conditions of Sale.
Any questions about the application process, or about the KAI course in general should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.