Vision, Mission, Values
To develop leaders and teams who value cognitive diversity to address the problems of today and tomorrow.
The mission of the Center for Cooperative Problem Solving is to create a global community of leaders and teams who research, teach, and apply Kirton’s Adaption-Innovation Theory, with humility and respect, and value cognitive diversity for addressing the problems of today and tomorrow.
- Cooperation with creativity and diversity
- Teamwork with honesty and transparency
- Leadership with humility and integrity
- Learning with curiosity and rigor
- Service to others - UT Prosim